From architectural drawings of a proposed extension, alteration or new-build, FORT can quickly turn around a detailed schedule of works, providing a total material and labour cost, time-frame and designs for specialist items to your bespoke terms.
We can quantify and price domestic projects concisely, accurately and quickly, visit your site to ensure that the advice we're offering and the materials required are correctly specified, help to source a wide range of products and get you out of trouble if you get stuck!
Just send us the relevant plans with as much detail as possible and our dedicated FORT Estimating team will take over the rest
Are you pricing your jobs at unsociable hours? Need more time on site? Want more free-time to yourself?
We can provide a full estimating service, complete with labour rates, profit margin and contingency costs for any issues (including specific quotes and drawings for specialist areas such as flooring, doors, roof trusses etc); leaving you to quote multiple jobs confident in your prices, and with our support from start to finish.
We are able to fully support any self-builder through the whole project. We recognise how hard self-building is, and can give our years of industry expertise to anyone who is starting their own build.
Our plans are fully priced from start to finish, and include schedules for all the build stages, as well as specific quotes and drawings for specialist areas, such as flooring, doors & windows and roof trusses.
Our services are guaranteed to improve your client offering. Delivering a fully costed scheme to your clients will provide a benchmark price that will greatly assist them when comparing builder quotes.
- FORT Large Plan - £275 ex VAT
- FORT Small Plan - £225 ex VAT
- FORT Re-price - £45 ex VAT
- FORT Revision - £115 ex VAT
Open an account today
Register here for a portal login and access to your account and all of your details.
FORT Estimating Service - Benefits
- Clear pricing & stage by stage scheduling prior to starting project
- Check viability of project – affordability, profit line, what am I paying
- Skilled/specialist estimating team to support your business/project
- Reduced risk of costly over/under estimating
- Professional package to present to client
- Flexibility in labour rates, contingencies in profit markup
- Save you money – With the plans we can assess the viability of breaking specifications
- Speed of delivery – initial snap shot turned around from plans being submitted in 3-5 days
- Value for money - prices starting from £225 excl VAT
- File management via the FORT portal
- Time-frame/project management tools
- Site visits – brick match, FORT expert advice, supplier visit to assist/measure up when required
Single Storey Side Extension Example
Everything you will receive when you submit a SMALL plan to FORT's Estimating team. Everything from the labour & materials estimate, through to all of the special items you need.
New Build with Garage Example
Everything you will receive when you submit a LARGE plan to FORT's Estimating team. Everything from the labour & materials estimate, through to all of the special items you need.